Saturday, December 6, 2014

No shop =(

You know that feeling when you trying to pick yourself up, be positive and try to make things better,  you get knocked down again?
Well that just happened to me.

If you read my last post i was getting excited again to get my shop going. I had decorated it for winter. Well.. now my shop is gone.
So my shop was at my friends sim and she had some stuff happen which made her decide to make the sim access with group only. And i understand it, not going into all details here. But now with limited access of course none can come to the shop. Which sucked. The timing of this all sucked too. Though i already have been looking for a new place to rent. Cause i don't want this to bring me down again to the point i wonder if its all worth is and that i just want to close my shop. I don't want that, i love my shop, i worked hard on the things i sell, i think its still worth putting my time and effort in. Only issue is finding a place and deciding to keep the shop the way it is which means bigger land with many prime to spare. Or make my shop smaller so i can rent  a smaller parcel. I really like the way my shop is now, but i don't know if i can pay so much rent every week, sales aren't going to well on the moment. But thats also cause i havent put so much time in my shop. Ill have to start promoting it again, join events, make new things.
If anyone knows a good place, let me know xD

I wil keep you updated and as soon as i found a new place i will post the link here and will send it in my group and subscriber.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment