Wednesday, September 25, 2013

whats new

Hey guys.

Im back.. well never left but the new inspired me is back :D
Im sorry if you been waiting on new stuff all this time. Ill make it up to you, i promise!

So whats new...
There will be 2 events soon. One of them is the Candy Fair!!!! Yay. The other is probably more exclusive to people that are known in the Wonderful World of Meeroos xD Unless you all secretly have a RooU avi in you closet this wont be for you. Altho its cuuuuteee and will be for halloween xD
Ok so thats the events. Stay tuned....

Ive finally changed the items in my lucky letter board!! Yaay
Ive added a lucky cupcake in my shop. It has all kinds of awesome gifts in it!!! Go check it out.

I decided to do a mini sale!
In my shop on the red table there are 3 items. Each have there price slashed in half, so 50% off!!! They will stay there about a week. Ill probably will change them with some new items, next week. :o
So thats even more reason to check back at my shop regularly.  :D

Ok think thats it for now.
Stay tuned for more awesome news.

^^ Freaky

No comments:

Post a Comment